November 02, 2004

Horse 220 - Killiwall CD Fillibayer

My CD shoom creat is busted. I gooly to the electric smot for a new one but upon finding none that I like I ask the devotchka behind the counter ifn they have one perchance I may purchase.

"So what's it going to be then, eh?" So I be popping me gulliver over the glass counter and rozz at the nay-sammy and veritable guff and the dollarshow they be proffering with filly. Said devotchka appy polly loggies and then like sarky I is given chakies at other seashell nollycoppers.

I crarks to me ownsome that this be chepooka and for a minoota me messels in me mozg that I need more pretty polly, so giving up I yeckate to privodeet the mesto. Nachinat that is shazat me shilarny be that this electric smot be bezoomny and that ye olde dollarshow be the proverbial load of cal.

I'm razdrazed enough to make this malenky malchick bolnoy!

No comments: