November 22, 2004

Horse 237 - She's Coming Home

All the way back in Horse 231 I mentioned that my little girl was feeling sick. Had I mistread her? Was she rebelling for putting up with cruel and unusual treatment? As it turns out, this was caused by stopping at McDonalds.

We had been to Wollongong and spent the weekend there by the sea. She has to spend two days in the elements which I suppose which she didn't like, so as we drove for home I thought she was well and happy. We stopped in the Micky D's carpark and I didn't know it but she'd taken a bag home as a souvenir.

One wouldn't think this was too bad, but as we progressed I could smell something funny. She had decided to set fire to the Micky D's bag. Smoke started to pile out from under the bonnet (yes I am talking about a car here - duh) and when I took her to the people at Ford, they found the charred remains of the bag.

Lesson: McDonald's is not only bad for you, it's bad for your car too.

No comments: