March 17, 2005

Horse 317 - IRA St Patrick's Day

(Horse 3/17 - 317 - there's a coincedence)

I am A Terrorist

...and I'd like to visit your country for the purpose of raising funds from fanatical supporters who will never be affected directly by my actions. I would estimate that you could give me around $1,500,000 a year, though what I will spend this on is none of your business.I'd also like to have audiences with highly promenant political leaders from your country, especially your country's leader, who have all agreed to talk to me and in fact welcomed me with open arms, over the last ten years.
Of course, I'm not actually a terrorist, I've never been convicted of acts of terrorism. I'm just the leader of the terrorist organisations political wing.

My reasoning for posting this one is my constant dis-belief at the USA welcoming Gerry Adams into their country with open arms, as well as giving a terrorist organisation US$15,000,000 over the last ten years. I wonder what their reaction would be if we invited Al-Qaeda into Australia, held parties and gave them money?

If the Northern bank robbery was linked to Sinn Fein then I would hope the Criminal Assets Bureau would seize their assets and force them to account for each £stg and Euro but of couse we all know that this will never happen. All this violence and destruction of property. Is this what we think of when we think of the Irish? Well yes and especially today, St.Patrick's Day, as the leader of Sinn Fein meets with the President of the USA.

So much for the so-called "War on Terror"

No comments: