March 29, 2005

Horse 322 - Welcome To His Life

Do you ever feel like breaking down? Not really, my Ka is quite reliable.
Do you ever feel out of place? Quite often, but that's a result of fielding backward of square
Like somehow you just don't belong, And no one understands you- well no-one ever does anyway, so that's normal
Do you ever wanna runaway? I have done, and especially overseas.
Do you lock yourself in your room? I don't have a lock on the door.
With the radio on turned up so loud, That no one hears you screaming - That's just not an appropriate response to anything

No you don't know what it's like, When nothing feels all right - um, yes I do. You have no right to make that judgement.
You don't know what it's like, To be like me - well no I don't, but this is a phenomenon called cosmic loneliness.

To be hurt - yes I do
To feel lost - yes I do
To be left out in the dark - and without keys
To be kicked when you're down - yes
To feel like you've been pushed around - yes
To be on the edge of breaking down, And no one's there to save you - except the NRMA. That's what the hard shoulder is for.
No you don't know what it's like, Welcome to my life - If I don't know what it's like, then why are you welcoming me to it? It sounds pretty crap.

Do you wanna be somebody else? Yes, I'd like to be Kimi Raikkonen
Are you sick of feeling so left out? Yes, so? You already told me that I don't know what it's like, so even you don't care about the answer.
Are you desperate to find something more before your life is over? Not incredibly, I have all that's sufficient.
Are you stuck inside a world you hate? Of course, this world is broken.
Are you sick of everyone around? Only just Camry drivers and surly McDonald's employees
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies, While deep inside you're bleeding - Oh dear, I should go to the hospital and get the internal bleeding looked at. Thanks for the warning.

No you don't know what it's like, When nothing feels all right - ok probably not on reflection but given that I'm suffering internal bleeding then there's obviously more important things to worry about.
You don't know what it's like, To be like me - you don't have internal injuries

To be hurt - obviously
To feel lost - yes
To be left out in the dark - it's even worse with hospital waiting lists
To be kicked when you're down - you just don't have any sympathy do you?
To feel like you've been pushed around - it's worse now
To be on the edge of breaking down, And no one's there to save you - there is always the MTAA's roadside assistance
No you don't know what it's like, Welcome to my life - I don't want to be welcomed to yours, don't you listen?

No one ever lied straight to your face - who are you to say that? You just have.
No one ever stabbed you in the back - I'm guessing someone must have, that would explain the injuries
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay - hey I'm the one bleeding over here, call me an ambulance you idiot!
Everybody always gave you what you wanted - except an ambulance
Never had to work it was always there - To him who does not work, let him not eat
You don't know what it's like, what it's like - with all due respect sir...

To be hurt - er...
To feel lost - well I am now
To be left out in the dark - Mr Carr should be doing something about this
To be kicked when you're down - boot bash!
To feel like you've been pushed around - or stabbed in the back apparantly
To be on the edge of breaking down, And no one's there to save you - the NRMA has links with both the RACV and the RACQ
No you don't know what it's like (what it's like) - no, but I've suffered far worse. LIKE INTERNAL BLEEDING

To be hurt - and you still haven't called an ambulance
To feel lost - for words? You're an uncaring so-and-so
To be left out in the dark - so we should improve motorway lighting?
To be kicked when you're down - it seems that we have a crime problem too
To feel like you've been pushed around - stop the violence!
To be on the edge of breaking down, And no one's there to save you - there are also ties with Green Flag and the RAC in the UK with links throughout Europe

No you don't know what it's like - and I don't care now
Welcome to my life - please return all tray tables to the locked position
Welcome to my life - and all seats to the upright
Welcome to my life - and thank you for flying whingy fake-punk airlines

I'm still bleeding internally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u going 2 do more of these? dis is gold. U r da bomb, dis r0Xors!!! lolol

James said...

Very cool Rollo :)