July 15, 2005

iFive - 15th Jul

iFive saw quite a lot of play as my boss took his holiday for the middle of the year. Consequently the iPod was more-or-less on continuous play for a week.

As I said back in Horse 259 I thought that Franz Ferdinand was the best album for 2004; upon hearing it again I tend to agree with my original opinion. News has it quietly on the wire (and not even the record stores in Australia know this yet) that their next album due for release in October will be unnamed. This sounds like a kooky idea but then the second bit of info which goes with that is even more strange. Their next album will look identical in packaging to their first except that it will be blue and not black.
I'm usually right when it comes to these things, my sources are pretty good.

1. All For You, Sophia - Franz Ferdinand
2. 24 - Jem
3. Anfield Rap - Brize E
4. Adam's Song - Blink 182
5. Hit That - The Offspring

No comments: