September 17, 2005

Horse 401 - 7up Is All Action

I would have never have guessed this but 7up has amazing regenerative powers. After walking around for most of the day, buying a 6" Pizza sub with Tuna (these are the best) and then watching a game of football, I jumed back on the train to Epping.

Epping station at 10:30pm on a Friday night is surprisingly dull and quiet; more importantly all the shops around were closed. I hadn't actually managed so much as a single cup of tea since about 5:30pm so as you could imagine I was well and truly parched. Added to this was the rain (yay!) and a mild gale was blowing - the player comfort level was low to freezing.

Jumped in my little Ka and about 10 seconds later, all the windows fogged up and I had to run the air-con, the heaters and the rear de-mister. The Shell service station I pulled into had no pies for sale, the McD's was closed and all of the Coke had also run out. I thought short and not very hard and bought a can of 7up.

There is a distinct reason of why it's called Lemonade. The Ade part I reckon has to refer to it being so helpful in restoring one's sunny disposition and general feeling of contentment. Bob Geldof should hold a Lemon-Aid concert for all of the thirsty kiddies of the world. Cars should be equipped with a Lemon-Aid kit in case of refreshment emergency (you need Lemon-Aid more than First-Aid).

And beyond all of that, 7up even has a picture of Fido Dido back on the cans. How brilliant is that?

No comments: