January 23, 2006

Horse 481 - B-Day From The Block

Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got
I’m still, I’m still B-Day from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go
I know where I came from

Mr Daly... tch tch tch.

B-Day (pronounced bē-dā) - n. (Prop) A contraction of the name Brendan Daly, also with reference to him being B1 except with the 1 commonly dropped.

Fair enough, but compare it with this.

bidet (pronounced bē-dā) - n. A fixture similar in design to a toilet that is straddled for bathing the posterior parts.

Now whilst said song may have certain undertones of being da gangsta in da hood (let's face it, Toonie is da Westside of Sydney). You can't go shizzle ma nizzle and go cribbin you tag after what peoples use to...
It's not good to be named after a bumwash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can't say the word bumwash in a post. ur feral