April 06, 2006

Horse 524 - Form Fours

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Curriculum Writer
2. Warehouse Assisstant
3. Bank Teller
4. Sound Engineer

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Amelie
2. Breakfast At Tiffany's
3. The Italian Job
4. Those Magnificent Men and Their Flying Machines

Four places I have lived:
1. Seven Hills
2. Toxteth
3. Godalming
4. Glenferrie

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. English Premier League Football
2. Whose Line Is It Anyway?
3. Samurai Champloo
4. The Chaser's War On Everything

Four places I have been on Holiday:
1. Perth
2. Stanthorpe
3. Monza
4. Number One

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Lamb Vindaloo
2. Pecan Pie
3. Yorkie Bar
4. Kraft Cheese Spread

Four people I've seen today:
1. Ralph - My Boss
2. Neve - The lady at the record store
3. Rick - Our next door neighbour
4. Jodee - At the coffee shop

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. San Diego
2. Liverpool
3. Saitama
4. Port of Spain

Four things I'm wearing right now:
1. Blue Shorts
2. 2006 England Football Strip
3. Watch
4. Red Underdaks

Four cities I've been to:
1. Brisbane
2. York
3. Westminster
4. Tokyo

Four schools I've attended:
1. Meadowbank TAFE
2. UTS School of Business
3. School of the Air
4. Girraween High

Four stores I'd spend my last $50 at:
1. BP
2. Lord Adbul Latif's House of Curry Hell
3. Phantom Zone
4. HMV

Four of my favourite CDs:
1. Don't Believe The Truth - Oasis
2. Under My Skin - Avril Lavigne
3. More Specials - The Specials
4. Funky Dory - Rachel Stevens

No comments: