March 12, 2012

Horse 1292 - Getting the number of someone you don’t know – 17 points (Total: 190)


One of the unfortunate things about an economy which is flat is the number of shops and businesses which close. We used to have all our stationery (ie. letterheads, envelopes, business cards etc.) printed by a firm here in Mosman but that too has gone to the wall.
On a completely unrelated trip to Neutral Bay (I wanted to have a look at a bookshop), I saw the offices of Snap Printing from the window of the bus and since I was in the area anyway, I thought it a good idea to get a quote from them for printing costs.

Given the good humour of both Jacky Chan (I kid thee not, that is his name) who took the photo and Yui (pictured), I think that getting our printing done here
would be well worth it because if you have a good rapport with your suppliers, generally things get done more quickly and efficiently.

I was still faced with the problem of how to get a photograph of "Getting the number of someone you don’t know"; so Jacky thought it would be a good idea to get the photograph of Yui handing over a business card; this then is that photograph. Reproduced below is a scan of same said business card which actually proves that I did in fact get the number of someone I did not know previously.


No comments: