October 19, 2015

Horse 2010 - A Tragic Tale Told In Three Letter Words

I am Tim and I am six. I had a bad day.
I had my toy bus and my toy car and I was out on the tor and I saw it all.

I saw it. I saw it.
The bad fox has got the red hen!
How sad; too bad. I cry and I cry, for the red hen did not see it at all and now she is of old.

The cat is not sad. He is not mad. The cat is not sad at all. The cat can not see how bad it is, for the red hen did not see it and now the bad fox has got the red hen.
My dad did not see. My dad is out. My mum did not see, for she is out too. The one who saw it was me and I am the one who is sad.

How I cry! Me the one and one of all who saw the bad fox get the red hen. I saw her go icy, I saw her go wan. The red hen did die. She did. The bad fox got her. The red hen was and now she is not. She was and now is not a red hen. A bit of her is yon and a bit of her is yon; for the bad fox got her and now she is not.

The cat did see but he is not sad. The cat is sat on the mat but he is not sad. He is hot; he is old. He did not run for the fox; he did not get the fox. I am mad at the cat for he he did nil. The cat did nil as the bad fox got the red hen. The cat has got a wen on his leg and an ant on his ear and so he is not a bad cat. He is an old cat and he did not run. He did not try at all.

How can I say to all of the bad fox and of all he did? The red hen did not fly and nor did she run. She sat and she sat. She did not see the fox at all. Her lot is up. She sat as if she was not sad at all but now she is not. The fox is a cad, a cur and an oik. He did not get an egg, for the fox got her.

Can I say of the red hen to mum? Can I say of the red hen to dad? I saw as the fox had ire. I saw as the fox bit her leg. I saw her die. I saw her die. I cry and cry for I saw her die. My eye is wet for I cry and cry. I saw her die. How can I go on?
Who is sad for the red hen? Not mum, not dad, not the cat and not the fox!

The fox is not sad for he has won. He has won his lot. He bit the red hen. He bit the red hen, got her and ran. Is he bad for all he has won? Is the fox a dad? Has the fox got a kid of his own? If the fox has a kid, he or she can eat now. The fox and his kid can sup now but the red hen can not. If the fox has a kid, I am not mad but I am sad. The fox got the red hen and he ran.

I do not cry now but I am sad. I put on my hat and I go out. One day, we all go the way of the red hen, for we all die. It is sad but we all go on.

No comments: